I had the opportunity to meet Executive Chef Ryan Clark, of Lodge on the Desert, because of his involvement in Primavera Cooks! He was kind enough to share this recipe. At the Lodge they serve this with Creamed Corn & Spinach. Try them together. You won’t be disappointed. The crispy prosciutto is in perfect contrast with the creamed veggies. It’s a polished dish – one that will impress your guests.
4 halibut filets, 7 ounces each
4 slices prosciutto
salt and pepper, to taste
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Season filets with salt and pepper. Wrap each piece with a slice of prosciutto.
- Heat a pan to high heat and add olive oil. When the oil begins to slightly smoke add the halibut.
- Cook for 3 minutes and turn over.
- Put the pan in a 375 degree oven for 6 minutes or until desire doneness.
- Serve over creamed corn and spinach.
An accountant by trade and a food blogger since 2009, Lois Britton fell in love with Polish cuisine during the years she lived in Poznań, Poland. As the creator of PolishHousewife.com, she loves connecting readers with traditional Polish recipes. Lois has a graduate certificate in Food Writing and Photography from the University of South Florida. She is the author of The Polish Housewife Cookbook, available on Amazon and on her website.