- a box of Forest (Fruit) Tea to enjoy with your cake
- Razowiec Bread (a wholemeal bread)
- Black Currant Jam
- Mushroom Sauce Gołabki
- Instant Mushroom Sauce
- Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
My partners at Polana Polish Foods have been adding to their lineup and to celebrate, they’d like to share this package of autumnal goodness with one lucky Polish Housewife reader.
- It’s easy to enter. Just email me at email@example.com with Polana as the subject line.
- You must include your full name and mailing address (USA only) in the body of your email.
- Also, tell me if you would like the apple or plum cake.
I will randomly choose one lucky winner. The deadline to enter is 6:00 PM MST, Friday, October 1, 2021. I will send the winner’s contact info to Polana, so they can prepare and post the winner’s bundle of fall favorites. I’ll send the winner an email to let them know and will share their first name, last initial, city, and state with all of you.
The cakes look amazing, and the whole package sounds delicious, so I’m excited to share it with you. I also want to thank Polana for this generous offer. I hope the winner will share some photos of them enjoying the cake on social media. Be sure to tag @PolishHousewife and @PolanaPolishFood.
Best of luck and smacznego!
PS – Are you curious about how I choose a winner randomly? No, I don’t look for names of people that I know or like because of their frequent or funny comments. I’ll search for the subject line Polana in my inbox to see how many emails I’ve received. I enter that number in an online random number generator. It provides one number between 1 and the number of emails received. I count through the list until I find the lucky one.
This post is sponsored by Polana.com.