September 10th Update–I used a random number generator to choose the winner, and that was Michelle in Illinois. I wish a had hundrends of these becuase I’d love to send you all one. Thanks for your wonderful, enteratining comments on the post!
I’d like to send you this Polish tote bag to say thanks for following my blog. Your comments and social media shares mean so much, and I’m very grateful! The Internet has expanded my world, and I’m happy to know so many of you in a virtual sense and some of you personally. Here’s a Polish Tote Bag Giveaway for one lucky reader to celebrate!
Not long before we left Poland, we attended a beer festival at the Poznan’s Trade Center. It was a fun evening and we sampled some great beers. The organizers had a tote bag available, and I picked up several to remember the outing, thinking they would make nice gifts, or possibly be the beginning of an Polish import business, an idea my day job has eliminated. 😉 It’s time to start distributing them!
According to google translate, the printing reads, “This is a bag for good beer.” I’m willing to entertain better translations, and for a laugh, here I am reading it in with my best Polish pronunciation.
So let’s make the first one a gift for one of my readers:
- This giveaway will be open until 12:01 AM MST, Sunday September 10, 2017.
- To be elibible to win, all you have to do is subscribe to my blog posts (usually no more than one a week). Subscribers get an email notification when posts are published.
- Subscribe under the green banner that reads “Don’t miss a Post.” It’s in the left sidebar if you’re on a computer, and near the bottom of the page on mobile.
- If you already subscribe to my blog posts, you’re already entered.
- The winner will be chosen at random, and I will mail the tote bag to the winner anywhere in the world, even back to Poznan. 😉
Thanks for subscribing and good luck!