Salmon and pasta in a cream sauce dressed up with tomatoes and dill
- 4 to 5 ounces of pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 – 1 cup cooked salmon, diced
- 1 large tomato diced or 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely snipped fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the shallot and garlic over medium heat until the shallot is translucent, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the drained pasta, cream, and cheese to the frying pan, heat stirring constantly until the cream has reduced and thickened, and the cheese has melted.
- Add the salmon, tomato, and dill, season with salt and pepper; serve immediately.
Keywords: salmon with pasta