An easy Easter baking project for your family or Sunday School class
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- large marshmallows
- cinnamon sugar
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles, place two marshmallows on each rectangle toward one end
- Fold the dough over the marshmallows, crimping the edges to seal, (You could also used the jumbo canned biscuits, flattening it into a larger circle and wrapping the dough around a single marshmallow as pictured above.)
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar
- Bake at 375 for 11 – 13 minutes
- Allow to cool a few minutes before serving, the marshmallows will melt inside the dough leaving an empty space, a culinary way to remember the Easter story.
Caution: be sure to let them cool for about 10 minutes. The melted marshmallow in the bottom of the empty tomb will be molten, sticky, and very hot!