Baked Biały Kiełbasa with sliced onions and apples dressed with mustard, honey, and marjoram is a tasty addition for Easter or to any menu.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Poke a few holes in the sausages and brush with oil. Set aside.
- Add the onions and apples to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. In a small container combine the mustard, honey, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Pour over the onions and apples, toss. Top the mixture with the sausages.
- Cover the dish with a lid or foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove the cover and bake another 30 – 40 minutes.
- I’ve made 1/2 of the recipe to demonstrate. That pan is not a 9×13. lol
Keywords: Baked Biały Kiełbasa