refreshing and tasty, sure to make any gathering a party.
- 3 bottles cheap red wine (I used Two Buck Chuck, assorted varietals.)
- 1 1/2 cups Triple Sec
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 liter Sprite
- 1 liter club soda
- Combine wine, triple sec, and fruit in punch bowl.
- Allow flavors to blend for at least 2 hours, but less than 6 hours (the citrus pith can impart a bitter taste if it sits too long).
- Add Sprite and club soda just before serving (the is the closest I can come to the gaseosa that we used in Spain).
- Serve over ice.