Up for grabs, one set of salt and pepper shakers from Boleslawiec, Poland in the Old Poland pattern. Check out this handy guide to all of the patterns from Polish Pottery House. The shakers, which are about 2 inches high, will be a nice little something to slip into someone’s Christmas stocking, maybe even your own!
Let me do this to say thanks to all of my readers. I so appreciate all of you being here, sharing my posts with your friends, sharing your own family food stories, and I have to say when I gave away a tote bag from a beer festival in Poznan earlier this year, I so enjoyed your comments (which weren’t a requirement for entering the giveaway) about why you should win. You all are witty, articulate, and a lot of fun. You should all be blogging!
I have one set to give away to one person who has subscribed to my blog post by entering their email address. If you already subscribe and are getting an email when my posts go live, you’re entered. No need to do anything. If you’re not subscribed already, the directions below.
So let’s bring a little bit of Poland to the table for one of my readers:
- This giveaway will be open until 12:01 AM MST, Sunday November 12, 2017.
- To be elibible to win, all you have to do is subscribe to my blog posts (twice a week). Subscribers get an email notification when posts are published.
- Subscribe under the green banner that reads “Don’t miss a Post.” It’s in the right sidebar if you’re on a computer, and near the bottom of the page on mobile.
- If you already subscribe to my blog posts, you’re already entered.
- The winner will be chosen at random, and I will mail the shakers to the winner anywhere in the world, even back to Boleslawiec. 😉
Thanks for subscribing and good luck!